суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cullowhee house nc rental




Didnapos;t realise properly�this till it was pointed out last night, but I do have a problem with being abandoned for boyfriends.

I have a general problem with being abandoned to begin with, I really cannot deal with being abandoned by friends for boyfriends or for MEN in general.

Lolly put it beautifully last night, she said

"Who treats you better? I do. Who loves you the most?�Me. Whoapos;s likely to stick around in the long run? I am. So why the hell are you picking him over ME?"

I donapos;t have�the patience or sympathy to wait for those who left to return. Donapos;t expect to find me where I used to be, with my arms wide open ready to slaughter a calf for you. Like iapos;ve said, I donapos;t believe in the prodigal son.
cullowhee house nc rental, cullowhee florist, cullowhee apartments, cullowhee apartment.



Комментариев нет: